Welcome back to another exciting week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges. This week we have another fabulous challenge and sponsor for you but before we get to that, we would like to welcome our newest DT member, Lori! Lori has been a regular winner here at MDUC lately, not to mention countless Top 5 positions so we (finally) asked her to join our DT and we are so pleased that she said Yes! Lori, we are so pleased to have you in our family!
We would also like to introduce you to our new sponsor.... Stempel Phantasien. Stempel Phantasien is owned by our very own Kathrin! Thank you so much Kathrin for sponsoring us this week, here is a little bit about Stempel Phantasien:
"Stempel-Phantasien is a small shop located in Germany. We started it in 2008 and those cute Magnolia stamps were among the first products we offered. We have added other brands since then. We also produce personalized clear stamps for every crafter or cook to sign your work and recently added a big selection of german seal stamps. If you are interested in any of these - all text and fonts can be changed to what you like. And if you have your own design you want to be turned into a stamp we´re happy to make it for you! Even if there is only Germany listed as shipping destination we´re happy to ship worldwide. Just send us a mail"
The prize from Stempel Phantasien this week is this amazing Magnolia pack comprising of 6 sheets of mini papers and two Mini World stamps - Vintage Couch and Ribbon Hair Tilda. What a gorgeous prize for a lucky winner!
And now on to the details of our challenge this week! This week is a nice easy one....we would like to see:
- STITCHING AND SWIRLS
HOW TO JOIN IN...
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp or Doo Hickey die on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close 8:00am Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...